Twitter is a great tool for marketing. It allows you to connect with you customers on a personal level. Twitter can also be hard to use since there are so many tweets and searches per day.
- Make sure that you respond to the important tweets if you do not have a lot of time.
- Use the advanced search to find out who you should respond to.
- Remember to keep the conversations going with your customers.
- Make sure you know who the customer is.
- Show subtle support with retweets and conversations.
- Remind your customers how valuable they are.
- Respond to tweets before your competitor.
- Use filters and alerts to know when you need to respond immediately.
- Create a hashtag so your customers know how to reach you.
If you need help with Twitter or any other social media site or online marketing check out our website, www.margotenterprises.com or send us an email, email@example.com.