Creating a Facebook Business Page can help your business connect with customers. Here are some tips to set up your page.
- · Make sure you upload your logo as your profile picture.
- · Make your cover photo eye catching.
- · Try using a call to action type photo.
- · Make sure you clearly write about your business in the about section.
- · Make sure you fill in all of your contact information including your website, phone number, email address, and location.
- · Remember to enable ads so that you can advertise on Facebook.
- · Decide who you want to be the administrator of the page; you can have multiple administrators. Posts made as an administrator will show as a post made by the page unless you are using a personal profile.
- · If you use other social media accounts you should connect your accounts.
- · Link to FAQs instead of constantly responding to the same questions in posts.
If you need help with Facebook or any other social media site or online marketing check out our website, www.margotenterprises.com or send us an email, email@example.com.