When you are using social media it is important to track the insights and analytics. Each site has a way of providing you with this information. There are some basic metrics. You should always look at your shares, followers/ fans, and subscribers. Here are some basic overall insights to look at if you are pressed for time. This information will help you know how your posts are doing. However these categories will not give you information about your demographics. For more detailed information about insights from each social media site follow our blog for upcoming posts.
- Facebook Insights – The overall gives you your basic information like page likes, post reach, and the engagement. This is very important to track and easy to understand. It also provides you information about your different posts. This will help you know what types of posts are getting the best response.
- Twitter Analytics – The main page gives you mentions, follows, and unfollows. This is the main way to figure out your audience growth. It also gives you the favs, retweets, and replies for each post. This information is for each post.
- LinkedIn Analytics – The analytics page lists each post and gives you the impressions, interactions, and engagement. The page insights have the page views, unique visitors, and page clicks. It is important to follow you page insights as well as your posting analytics.
- Google Plus Insights – The page gives you followers and views. This tracks your audience growth. It also gives you information about each post such as views and action.
- Pinterest Analytics – The page will give you the pins, repins, and pinners. There are also graphs that have impressions and reach and click and visitors.