SEO has its advantages and disadvantages just like any other form of marketing.
- Always creating new content will improve your SEO. This is easy to do with a blog.
- You can create more inbound links.
- If your content is timeless it can be used over and over again.
- Localized SEO is helpful for local businesses. Use mobile marketing for an added advantage.
- Google’s algorithm is changing to find websites that are reader friendly not just search engine friendly.
- SEO is time consuming.
- Each search engine looks ranks websites differently.
- Crawlers need to be able to read your site.
- SEO is a long term project. It cannot be done quickly.
If you need help with SEO or any social media site or online marketing check out our website, www.margotenterprises.com or send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.